The Export Report function provides access to your detailed data for further analysis through a report in Excel format.
You can adjust the data ownership level for Circle Admin and Circle members to make PI data visible/non-visible in the exported Excel report.
In the Excel report, you’ll find the information on each case selected in the Cohort (1 tab= 1 cohort), and a tab with the Legend to understand the report.
Cohort tab includes:
● Case-related (general) info:
*the visibility depends on the data ownership settings
● Survey-related info (the information for each survey):
Example: S217QT1Q569, where
S217 - Survey title (“Demographic and Diagnostic Survey”)
QT1 - Single selection question
Q569 - question “Smoking status?”
● Date when the report was exported
● Circle name
● Protocol name
● Total number of cases- information of the archived and empty cases (with no answers in the surveys) is not included in the statistics
● Total Data Points - archived and empty cases are not included in the statistics
The Legend information is presented into three columns:
● S - number of a Survey
● QT - Question Type number (the number is static):
● Q№ (Q- 962) - the question
Circle Administrators have access to full Circle data, which means they will get data collected by all Сircle members within the Сircle. Additionally, their report will contain the full list of questions and PROMs, which may be customized for each specific Сircle member.
Circle Administrators have the ability to download the Circle’s full raw data export from the Circle Details Screen. This export contains all Circle data with no cohort division.
To download the full raw export: